Hello everyone! I was thinking to myself today about including some of my DIY projects on my blog. Things that I find work for 1/2 the retail price. My DIY Projects will include beauty, parenting, crafty, cleaning almost everything to help. If your unaware DIY stands for “Do It Yourself”.
I’m going to start with one of my favourite DIY things is how to make a detox bath. You can purchase detox bath products from a varity of stores such as Priceline and other beauty/health stores. I find for a 1/4 of the price, I can make my own.
There are a couple of different types of detox baths but here is my favourite recipe that I use
Green Tea Detox Bath
- 5 x Green Tea Bags (Any brand but I like using Lipton)
- Full Bath Of Hot Water
- 1/2 cup x Epson Salt
- Fill the bath tub up with HOT water
- Place 5 green tea bags into the water and wait about 20-30 minutes for the tea bags to infuse into the water or until the water had cooled down.
- Spread the epson salt in the water and let to dissolve
- Relax in the bath tub for about 45 minute to an hour
- After you relax for about an hour are as much as you desire to stay in the bath, dry off and apply a natural/organis moisturiser or a small amount of coconut oil it the skin.
**Keep a bottle of water near you to keep you hydrated! Drink plenty of water after the bath as you will continue to sweat out the toxins in your body **
Do you make detox baths? Share you recipe below! I would love you try others!